- Integrative Health & Wellness Education
- Caregiver Issues Support
- Yoga Classes & Private Instruction
- Nia Inspirational Fitness classes
I am a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC, NCC), group facilitator & integrative health & wellness educator (ACE-certified & RYT), dedicated to cultivating greater health, well-being, and aliveness in the world one body, heart, mind, and family at a time. I have a private counseling practice in Bellevue, offer private Yoga and Nia instruction, and lead group Nia and Yoga classes in Redmond.
I work with all clients and students who are committed to their personal health, regardless of past history or limitations, with a special focus on those living with
- stress related conditions
- relationship issues
- chronic illness
- those caring for an ill or aging loved one (family caregivers)
- grief and loss experiences
I believe wellness is our natural state, and is best attained when we live from the understanding that all parts are connected ~ body, mind, emotions, spirit, each other, and even the world in which we live. Wellness is not something that just happens to us, or that we are born into, or got lucky with somehow. Wellness is making an active choice to assume responsibility for the quality of our life, regardless of current physical or external conditions.
The areas in our lives in which we most easily measure wellness are physical function, energy level, healthy relationships, clear thinking, self confidence, optimism, movement and fitness, nutrition, stress management, emotional flexibility and resilience, a sense of meaning and purpose, personal spirituality, humor, play, and the presence of ease and joy, in one form or another.
using various evidence-based approaches, including EMDR, CBT, Family Systems, Mindfulness-based approaches
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Telehealth (video conferencing & audio sessions) via an
easy to use HIPPA-compliant private platform/portal
- Integrative Health & Wellness Education & Coaching
- Yoga ~ Group & Private Instruction
- Experiential Health Focused Educational &Therapeutic Workshops and Retreats
May the life within you be strong & well!