Veronica Rose Connolly-Bagshaw
Nia Technique with Veronica
Nia Technique® Mind-Body Inspirational Fitness
Nia® is a dynamic, comprehensive well-being fitness, movement and lifestyle practice, now recognized as one of the most innovative and effective mind-body holistic fitness programs to date.
Inspired by three art forms: Dance Arts (Jazz, Modern, & Duncan), Healing Arts (Yoga, the work of Moshe Feldenkrais, & The Alexander Technique), and Martial Arts (Aikido, Tae Kwon Do, & Tai Chi), Nia blends exercise science and creative expression and carefully developed hour long movement sequences with a powerful mind-body focus. Done barefoot to diverse and inspiring music, Nia is a transformational movement practice that teaches you to be more Joyful, expressive, and purposeful ~ you leave class feeling more grounded, alive, and connected to your self, your body, and the world and people around you.
power grace pleasure joy
Some of the benefits of Nia:
- Nia strengthens muscle, improves muscle tone, & increases muscle definition
- Nia calms the mind and relieves the negative effects of stress
- Nia creates weight loss and proper weight maintenance
- Nia increases grace, balance, flexibility, mobility, agililty, and endurance
- Nia builds reservoirs of energy and improves cognitive functioning
- Nia increases the pleasure of living in your body....and so much more!
Veronica's current Nia class schedule:
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS,
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION
FIRST CLASS FREE!